Chicopee Industrial Contractors is an industrial construction specializing in rigging and machinery moving is looking for an Office Manager/Admin Assistant to join our team.
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Processing incoming mail
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of office staff
- Math skills – comfort with numbers is a core quality of successful process a weekly payroll with ease and relentlessly double-check figures for accuracy
- Data entry –Efficiently input transaction information into spreadsheets or accounting software. Attention to detail is essential here, as is proficiency with technology
- Communication skills –Strong communication skills with peers, vendors, customers and managers
- Computer Experience and knowledge – Working on a Windows based system, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook experience and knowledge, working with an Accounting System
- Office Management – Experience managing an office including working with calendars, scheduling appointments, taking notes at meetings, ordering supplies
- Multitasking – Ability to work in a changing environment in which customer satisfaction is first.
Other duties as assigned